If you have an emergency repair we will attend within 24 hours. Other repairs will be attended to as quickly as possible within our target of 28 days.
If your emergency occurs outside office hours you can report these through to our emergency number which is 0300 3030029. They will advise you what to do and confirm if the repair required is in fact an emergency (if it can wait, it will be booked in as a routine repair for you by the office team the next working day).
We can’t list every emergency situation but these are some typical examples:
- Serious fire
- Serious electrical fault
- Burst pipes
- Blocked drains (not waste pipes to bath and basins)
- Dangerous walls or chimneys
- Gas leak and escape of fumes - see our Gas Safety page
- Total loss of water supply
- Having to secure main doors or boarding up windows damaged by vandalism or burglary
- Defective sanitary systems where there is only one toilet
- Total loss of heating between October and the end of April
Please note that we are not able to treat 'no hot water' as an emergency.