Volunteer Kitchen Assistant
Tabor Court Lunch Club is looking for Volunteer Kitchen Assistant to support the Chef to prepare lunches served to residents and guests. The Chef follows a rolling menu, serving lunches Monday to Thursday.
The Role would suit somebody with the following skills/abilities:
- Awareness of the issues effecting older people.
- Good communication skills and understands confidentiality.
- Can serve lunches, teas and coffees.
- To help the Chef in preparing all lunches at Tabor Court
- To help serve lunch and refreshments.
- To help clean the kitchen area on a daily basis, including dish washing, bin emptying and any other relevant cleaning duties as identified by the Chef.
- To help the Chef in taking stock and doing Health & Safety checks of the kitchen area.
- Volunteers will be supported by Tabor Court’s Scheme Manager and Chef.
- Volunteers are expected to be able to commit to 4 hours a day volunteering, Monday-Thursday 9.00am -1.00pm.
- Lunch is provided.
- A DBS will be required for the role and will be applied for on appointment.
- Full induction and training will be given.
To apply for this role or for more information please contact:
Address: Tabor Court, Beech Hill, Letchworth Garden City SG6 4YJ
Phone: 01462 484351