Ponds, water features and conservatories

Ponds and water features

If you have installed water features in your garden – particularly those requiring an electrical supply – you must remove or fill them with soil before you move out of our property. This is for health and safety reasons when the property is re-let.

As with any permanent structures, you must obtain our written permission before beginning any works.


If you wish to erect a conservatory, you must write to us for permission before work starts. Depending upon the location of your property and the size of the conservatory, you may also need permission from other organisations. We will advise you if this is the case. If you move, you must remove the conservatory and make good any damage to our property.