What to do if you spot a mess in your communal area

If there has been an incident – such as a serious spillage or a leak – and your communal area needs to be cleaned, please report it to our Resident Services Team on 01462 683307 as soon as possible.  (Or, you can use the Contact Us form if you prefer).

If you are not satisfied with your communal cleaning service please let us know using the Contact Us form